I’m going to be completely honest here and say that I’m not usually a huge fan of brownies. But these are so good! Like melt in your mouth, perfect to dunk in almond milk good.
These brownies are the perfect dessert to make for your loved one. The hubs loves brownies and said these are one of the best he’s ever had. So I urge you to share the love. This recipe is too good to keep to myself – or yourself!
Happy early Valentine’s Day!
Red Velvet Brownies adapted from Gluten Free Goddess
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 almond flour
1/4 cup rice flour mix
1/4 cup sorghum
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp seat salt
1 Tbsp red velvet emulsion
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8×8 baking dish or cover with foil.
2. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil over low heat.
3. In large bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
4. Add wet ingredients and mix well for 2 minutes with hand mixer.
5. Stir in chopped nuts.
6. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, let cool, and Enjoy!